For Sale SIM2 HT300 Plus / Ceilingmount / HDMI convertor

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by MT1, Aug 9, 2013.

1. MT1

MT1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    SIM2 HT300 Plus projector + ceiling mount and HDMI convertor. £225 ( not incl delivery, collection preferred ) or £300 incl screen

90" Electric Screen £100 not incl postage, collection preferred.

On the PJ the DVI input doesnt work so Ive been using with component input at 720p.
    I will include an HDMI to Component converter worth £60.
    4700 hours on the lamp out of 6000hours estimated use
    This is 720p max resolution but Ive been using on an 80inch screen at a distance of 3.5metres and it still looks amazing.

They were around £8000 new I think.

I will also include a Vogels ceiling mount which is worth about £75

Also if anyone is interested I have an electric screen ( 90inch diagonal ), I just got it as a package from this forum with a projector but the casing makes it too long for where I wanted to put it. So I havent tested it and just reboxed it. I can include this as a package with the PJ fo £300.

So you can have a 90inch top quality picture for £300, compare that to the price of TV! If I was allowed I would just keep it and install somewhere just to play XBOX on but Im decluttering so its got to go.

HT300 PLUS SIM2 Multimedia | Home Theater Display Systems
    SIM2 HT300 Review | Stuff

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  2. MT1

MT1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    prices reduced, see above

3. MT1

MT1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    another reduction, PJ now £225, screen £100, package price for both £300 ( not incl delivery costs )

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  4. MT1

MT1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    bump