Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Sim2 Ht200???

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by ailean, Dec 22, 2003.

1. ailean

ailean

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Evening all.

Had a nice hour or so in front of a SIM2 HT200 today. Unlike my last go with an old data DLP I actually didn't feel any ill effects from the session. I could still see rainbows when I tried but other wise a nice demo.

Having just checked the specs on this I see it was actually only a SVGA 4:3 DLP chip with a four/six colour wheel.

I'm looking to a HD2 based BenQ mostly, even thou the SIM2 was on sale (£3,400).

I'm not sure if it's the DMF model or not as they didn't have any lit. and it cunningly doesn't have the model name on the thing! :rolleyes:

Anyone know what the wheel speeds are on the 200/200DMF???

2. TopMeTom

TopMeTom
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +261
    Hi,

If you are after a sim2 or any advice get in touch with jeff at projectorsareus.He knows sims inside out and is really helpful an a nice bloke.:)
    If it was 3400 it may have been a dmf model I have just purchased a dm from jeff,that has a six segment/speed wheel and I get no rainbows at all,even though I saw them on a normal 200 model due to its 4 speed wheel.
    The site is www.projectorsareus.co.uk

Phil