1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sim2 Ht200???

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by ailean, Dec 22, 2003.

1. ailean

ailean

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Evening all.

Had a nice hour or so in front of a SIM2 HT200 today. Unlike my last go with an old data DLP I actually didn't feel any ill effects from the session. I could still see rainbows when I tried but other wise a nice demo.

Having just checked the specs on this I see it was actually only a SVGA 4:3 DLP chip with a four/six colour wheel.

I'm looking to a HD2 based BenQ mostly, even thou the SIM2 was on sale (£3,400).

I'm not sure if it's the DMF model or not as they didn't have any lit. and it cunningly doesn't have the model name on the thing! :rolleyes:

Anyone know what the wheel speeds are on the 200/200DMF???

2. TopMeTom

TopMeTom
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +261
    Hi,

If you are after a sim2 or any advice get in touch with jeff at projectorsareus.He knows sims inside out and is really helpful an a nice bloke.:)
    If it was 3400 it may have been a dmf model I have just purchased a dm from jeff,that has a six segment/speed wheel and I get no rainbows at all,even though I saw them on a normal 200 model due to its 4 speed wheel.
    The site is www.projectorsareus.co.uk

Phil