1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sim2 Ht 400

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by badhabitsau, Jul 19, 2004.

1. badhabitsau

badhabitsau

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lease: My brother purchased a SIM2 HT 400 second hand without any paperwork no user guide or instructions, he has some experiance but needed someone to help with convergance and alignment focusing etc. Professionally because we live in a reginal area, Banora Point (near Tweed Heads) N.S.W Australia, NO ONE wants to know or it is totally rediculous how much it would cost to get someone from the city and the local techs just scratch their heads and flee at the sight of it. If there is anyone out there near us please contact me for a job or anyone else with an idea of where to start anywhere in the world please contact me. The movie room is totally complete 5.1 sound, processor and new dvd but for almost a year now no Projector (stop laughing) Please help were desperate any ideas truely welcome! Thank you....Stephen (badhabitsau)

2. theritz

theritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Hi and welcome to the forums..............

You mention convergence etc., I'm assuming that the projector is a CRT projector, a Seleco SVP-400 HT (made by SIM). You could try posting your question over on the CRT forum, or contact SIM directly through their website. They have a download section ofr user manuals (Click Here ), but the 400 HT model doesn't appear to be among the models. If I recall correctly, a member here (Chris Frost) is a the guy for Seleco projectors, if he doesn't spot your query, you could try to send him a Private Message through the forum (you can access this facility through the "User CP" tab at the top left of the Forum page.

Sean G.