sim2 domino 30h

M

mrsnak19

hello friends, sorry for my english, j by a domino 30h and my question is:
what'is the best setup for the color personal : gain red=? gain blue=? gain green=? ---- offset red=? offset blue=? offset green=?.
Thank you, by by mrsnak19

mrsnak19 said:
hello friends, sorry for my english, j by a domino 30h and my question is:
what'is the best setup for the color personal : gain red=? gain blue=? gain green=? ---- offset red=? offset blue=? offset green=?.
Thank you, by by mrsnak19

There is no one setting that will suit all Dominos.
The settings will vary depending on your source.
If you are using a DVD source then use a copy of Avia and choose the 10 IRE Vertical Bars (grey scale) and adjust the gains at 80 IRE and the offsets at at 30 IRE until the colour of grey is grey.
It is much easier with test equipment such as Colorfacts but with a bit of practice you can get pretty good results by eye.

Jeff

hello jeff, thanks for the answer, but I am somewhat inexpert for use of several the programs (colorfact etc.) using like player htpc p4 2000 with ati radeon9800, in approsimativa way, as I could settare the three gain and three the offset? thanks the same one.
bye eye mrsnak19

mrsnak19 said:
hello jeff, thanks for the answer, but I am somewhat inexpert for use of several the programs (colorfact etc.) using like player htpc p4 2000 with ati radeon9800, in approsimativa way, as I could settare the three gain and three the offset? thanks the same one.
bye eye mrsnak19

mrsnak19

if you have a test disc such as Avia or V.E. or download Colorfacts free test patterns and use a 10 IRE grey scale to see if the colour of grey is uniform at all levels from black to white.
If it is not have a go at adjusting the settings to see if you can improve on what you have at present.

Jeff

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom