Sim2 12V trigger - for screen control.

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by rolski, Jan 23, 2005.

1. rolski

rolski

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I have a 2.0m*1.125m (16:9) Da-Vision (Da-Lite's German name ?) tab-tensioned electric screen.

I'm desperate to get the screen & my D30H hooked-up so that the screen raises & lowers when the Sim2 is turned on or off, but my local Hi-Fi shops (purportedly regular installers of such kit) have never heard of hooking them together, and even more bizarrely, a couple of electricians have no idea how to do it either.

The motor & wall-switch are Somfy, I have the plug to fit in the back of the Sim, how do I hook it all together....?

2. AD Roser

AD Roser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Dalite produce a screen interface 12v trigger box which works perfectly with our products.
    I am dismayed that these dealers cannot hook up such a simple device, it makes you wonder why they are in business?

Regards

Alan Roser
    SIM2 UK Lts

3. rolski

rolski

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    It does indeed make you wonder - but customer expectations and customer service are totally different in Germany when compared to the UK.
    I will contact my dealer once more & ask regarding the Da-Lite screen control - thanks for pointing out that such a device exists !