Question SIM only not monthly

nick67

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need to get hold of 6 SIMs where there is no contract or monthly tariff, I recall you could get one where you just topped it up whether that be a few weeks or few months, the credit last more than a month

Anyone got any recommendations?

1p mobile, top up £10 last 3 months(I think) or 1p per min/text/mb.

I need to get hold of 6 SIMs where there is no contract or monthly tariff, I recall you could get one where you just topped it up whether that be a few weeks or few months, the credit last more than a month

Anyone got any recommendations?

There are a large number of PAYG providers.

Here's a list

Thanks for the above, but the key was finding one where the credit of say £10 doesn't just last a month and you have to add another £10 credit

Thanks for the above, but the key was finding one where the credit of say £10 doesn't just last a month and you have to add another £10 credit

That's exactly what the link shows, pure PAYG rather than bundles. It even says so on the page, right at the top...

These are the rates for true pay as you go tariffs only. Some other plans are labelled PAYG but require monthly top-ups, etc.

If you can find them in shops (still on amazon) the three network’s “321” SIM card is very good value 3p per minute calls 2p per text 1p per mb of data, you don’t have to buy a bundle when you top up, but you can’t get then direct from three anymore, they’ve stopped that tariff.

If you can find them in shops (still on amazon) the three network’s “321” SIM card is very good value 3p per minute calls 2p per text 1p per mb of data, you don’t have to buy a bundle when you top up, but you can’t get then direct from three anymore, they’ve stopped that tariff.

The 3 Data Reward sim still offers 3-2-1 charges and has a free 200MB monthly data allowance, only difference is it's not able to have handset add-ons added. Another benefit is that it can be topped up from £2.

The 3 Data Reward sim still offers 3-2-1 charges and has a free 200MB monthly data allowance, only difference is it's not able to have handset add-ons added. Another benefit is that it can be topped up from £2.

That makes it a no brainier lol, as long as you can get a signal.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom