• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sim only deal for Iphone 4 - stick with voda or change?

chaz206

Established Member
Hey people, currently got a iphone 4 with vodafone on which the contract will be eligible for upgrade next month so my plan when i got the phone was when it expired i would get a sim only deal but hopefully stick with voda as been with them for approx 6 years with no probs.

However now it seems you cant get a unlimited mins or data plan on a sim only deal for the Iphone, any idea if other companies do that or is 1200 mins for £31 a month a good deal?

cheers

mitchec1

Distinguished Member
Have a look at these two

Giff Gaff they have goody bags 800 mins, unlimited texts & data for £20 and 1500 mins for £25.

They use O2's network so you might want to check how good the coverage is round your way and if you need a micro sim you'll have to ask instead of just ordering a sim

The other one is 3's one plan

2000 minutes (anytime, any network)
5000 texts
All-you-can-eat Data
5000 Three-to-Three minutes
Voicemail
Free PAYG SIM for a friend

Last edited:

chaz206

Established Member
Have a look at these two

Giff Gaff they have goody bags 800 mins, unlimited texts & data for £20 and 1500 mins for £25.

They use O2's network so you might want to check how good the coverage is round your way and if you need a micro sim you'll have to ask instead of just ordering a sim

The other one is 3's one plan

2000 minutes (anytime, any network)
5000 texts
All-you-can-eat Data
5000 Three-to-Three minutes
Voicemail
Free PAYG SIM for a friend

cheers for that mate, but tbh the only 2 networks i would trust especially in my area and also cause work takes me in different areas all the time are vodafone (been with them for ages with no probs) and or 02 (a lot of friends and family on that)

Steven

Senior Moderator
Due to peer pressure *cough*, have added some preliminary sim-only comparison tables to that thread

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom