Silverstone GD01, iMon LCD display problem

MadMossy

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Anyone know if its possible to disable the backlight on the iMon LCD used in thehttp://www.overclockers.co.uk/mfrList.php?mfrid=228&campaign=social/forum/textlink Silverstone GD01MX case?

The information it displays is useful but the backlight just washes out the display so much it makes it too hard to read, the only setting available in the iMon software relates to contrast but even turned right down the backlight still overpowers everything else.

It is also very distracting when trying to watch films with the lights off.

I have a similar problem with my Antec Fusion Remote Black (stupid name for a case...) from the extensive research I did... its because somebody at Antec put the polarising film/glass on wrong so the backlight shines through as much as the LCD digits.

With that information to hand, try searching. I think the suggestion I found was to buy some polarising film/glass from ebay and fix it correctly. Sadly Antec don't seem interested in fixing my case... I don't know about Silverstone.

I also have the same LCD in the antec case. got some polarizing film and some colored acetate. Made a marginal difference tbh.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom