• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Silvercrest 28" CRT No Remote Need To Access AV Outputs

gadgetjunkie

Standard Member
Hi, I bought a Silvercrest 28" model CT 2806-S(UK) CRT Tv From Lidl's sale yesterday for £10 but without a remote control. At that price I thought it was worth it even though most in the know probably would not touch them.

Anyway I have no problem kicking up a dvd player linked thro one of the scart inputs at the back and the tv can be switched on from the front control panel without the remote but I cannot see a way accessing av channels from the menus and I cannot find the inputs recieved throught the tuning channels. But the tv was bought mainly for gaming, I have tried a Nintendo Wii & a Ps2 but neither will kick straight in as the dvd player did.

I also bought a Welltech 8-1 universal remote for literally nothing at the same time (go to these special lidl sales if u see a flyer 4 1 as they are unbelievable)

Unfortunately I could not find the manufacturer Silvercrest in their code section. I have tried 2 e-mail them but so far the e-mail has failed 2 reach them.

sorry 4 the long winded post any ideas 4 a solution would be most welcome.

:thumbsup:

GGTVBD

Prominent Member
Take a clear photo of the front and back of the TV. Myself or JayCee should be able to id it.

Why the double post? :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom