Silly Noob connection question.

General Panic

Novice Member
Hi Guys

Just ordered a Panny HD screen and been into my local retailer who can source a HD box for me , though a 3-4 week wait unfortunatly.

Question is when i get the box (have Sky+ just now) i know from reading other threads i just swap the box around and hopefully pair it up with Sky easier than some have been doing. My new screen has 2 HDMI ports (component being used for 360) do i also need to use a scart connection for non HD viewing as well? Trying to allocate all my slots in advance :)

darren_eaf

General Panic said:
Hi Guys

Just ordered a Panny HD screen and been into my local retailer who can source a HD box for me , though a 3-4 week wait unfortunatly.

Question is when i get the box (have Sky+ just now) i know from reading other threads i just swap the box around and hopefully pair it up with Sky easier than some have been doing. My new screen has 2 HDMI ports (component being used for 360) do i also need to use a scart connection for non HD viewing as well? Trying to allocate all my slots in advance :)
Nope, you can watch the SD channels through the HDMI lead aswell

General Panic

Novice Member
Thanks Darren , thats good news.

I've bought the TH42PX60 model.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony XH95 TV, Klipsch The Fives Speakers & Bias Light Reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom