Silicon Valley (HBO) Final Season 6 - October 27

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
April 6

New Mike Judge (King of the Hill, Beavis and Butt-Head) comedy Silicon Valley, is set in the high-tech gold rush of modern Silicon Valley, where the people who are the most qualified to succeed are the least capable of handling success. The series, partially inspired by Judge’s own experiences as a Silicon Valley engineer in the late '80s

Thomas Middleditch, T.J. Miller, Zach Woods, Kumail Nanjiani, Martin Starr, Josh Brener, Christopher Evan Welch and Amanda Crew. Matt Ross guest stars.

Viewer Discretion is Advised
The video page contains mature subject matter and is suitable for adults only

Before opening this thread I imagined it might be something like a US version of Micro Men, about the likes of Gates, Jobs, Wozniak et al. That would have been good but probably killed by lawyers before getting the green light.

UZFIpMt.jpg

(UK) Airs on Sky Atlantic this Summer. Date tbc

Episode 1: Minimum Viable Product

Quite fun, will stick with for a while

I watched it too and quite liked it. I will carry on with it.

that is sad news - wonder where the show will go now then.

Enjoyed the pilot, will stick with. A few funny bits but nothing to over the top, like the story premise too

Episode 2: The Cap Table

Had some good bits, but outweighed by not so good bits. So above average

Episode 2: The Cap Table

Had some good bits, but outweighed by not so good bits. So above average

Surely that's below average? :D

I don't think this one's for me. I like Mike Judge & I laughed a couple of times, but there's far too many techy in-jokes that go completely over my head, & I hate the lead character. Every other character in his little team is much more likable & has more personality. If any of the other characters had been the lead, I might have stuck with it, but he's just too pathetic.

I like it a lot and I'm not in IT ... I see it as a comedy drama (but not the ****y pretentious type such as Nurse Jackie)

Worth catching the 12.5 mins Making Of featurette

I enjoyed the 2nd episode as much as the 1st. Liked the end when Richard gave his big speech to everyone about Bighead, the BH told him he was leaving anyway! LOL!

Jared is going to fit into the geek set perfectly.

Episode 3: Articles of Incorporation

My fav episode so far, Erlich's mind-trip scene was fun, as was the BK scene

laughed our loud when they all started saying their names...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom