Silent Witness on BBC HD on 31st - FAILED

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Tarbat, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Tarbat

Tarbat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +302
    Did everyone's recordings of Silent Witness on BBC HD fail last night. According to the failed messages, the recordings failed at 3am and 4am this morning, even though the broadcasts aren't scheduled until this evening. What's going on?
    P1010287.JPG P1010288.JPG

You can only see these failed recordings by using the RECORDED only section of the planner - i.e. press RIGHT then YELLOW to see them.

And yet again, my box was blue-screen locked this morning.

And Beechgrove Garden also failed, but according to the error message at 1:30am, even though it was scheduled to record at 7:30pm yesterday evening:
    P1010289.JPG

2. 12 promises

12 promises

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +119
    do you have anytime and /or autosave activated?
    both/either seem to be affecting future recordings.

3. Tarbat

Tarbat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +302
    Anytime is ON, auto-standby is OFF. I've had to turn Anytime back on to get the HD movie premieres.

These failures do appear to be Anytime related, as that's the only thing my box is doing at 3am and 4am in the mornings. I imagine that I'm getting these failures when an Anytime recording starts.

Everytime I get a blue-screen lockup, there's always some spurious failed recordings in the planner. What's odd is that these failed recordings don't appear in the normal planner. They only appear when I select RIGHT then YELLOW to show recordings only. A very obvious bug that Sky need to fix quickly.