Signs UK Blu-ray Languages?

Imeldhil

Hi, Noticed that this one is coming out next week on the UK. Zaavi even say they have it in stock! but none give info on languages. I'm interested to check if they are french and spanish.

Can anyone help me out?

I've checked also Play.com and no luck.

Romero

Hi Imeldhil,

According to the sendit.com spec's it does have french and Spanish soundtracks see below

Soundtrack Languages
Dolby Digital 5.1: French, English, Spanish, Russian
Dolby Digital 2.0: Polish

Imeldhil

However, sendit is kinda "non-trustworthy" for me. Any one finds a place where they have the back cover or something like that, it'd still be cool.

Cheers

Romero

However, sendit is kinda "non-trustworthy" for me. Any one finds a place where they have the back cover or something like that, it'd still be cool.

Cheers

its true and its always a problem with eu releases, whereas you can get lots of specs on US releases its virtually impossible to find info on EU releases. Pity, hopefully the specs are correct on sendit.com

Imeldhil

Turns out zaavi has posted the specs, and the info on sendit is correct.

However the list PCM stero, I hope they mean PCM 5.1!

Romero

Turns out zaavi has posted the specs, and the info on sendit is correct.

However the list PCM stero, I hope they mean PCM 5.1!

It has to be PCM 5.1 it would be pretty stupid to be 2 channel PCM. Might be worth a buy if I can pick it up cheap rather then wait for the June Region 1 release

Imeldhil

has anyone gotten a copy from saavi or thehut wich were distpaching early??? just to confirm PCM is 5.1 and order it with confidence

philbam

has anyone gotten a copy from saavi or thehut wich were distpaching early??? just to confirm PCM is 5.1 and order it with confidence

Just to confirm what it says on the back of my box that came from the Hut yesterday:-
Dolby Digital 5.1 English/French/Spanish/Russian
2.0 Dolby Surround - Polish (VO)
DTS 5.1 French/Spanish
PCM 5.1 English
Subtitles: English/French/Spanish/Swedish/Norwegian/danish/finish/icelandic/portugeuse/dutch/polish/russian/arabic

Hopes this helps!!

philbam

Sorry, been away a couple of days.
Extra's as follows:-
Deleted Scenes
Making signs:
Looking for signs
Building signs
Making signs - Commentary by M. Night Shyamalan
The effects of signs
Last Voices : The music of signs
Full Circle
Storyboards: Multi-Angle features
Night's first Alien Movie

Bittern

I've forgot what this film was like.

Is it going to be worlth getting on BR ?.

I usually wait to read what review "High-Def Digest" gives films, but the 1R isn't out till 3 June, so no review from them yet.

EDIT - WOWZERS, Thehut.com is much cheapness.Time to pre-order I-Robot.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom