• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Signs' Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe

hornydragon

Distinguished Member
sure it wasnt MR 51 NGH as in Mr Singh? Seen this (RR drophead coupe) in birmingham at McDonalds on the hagley Road! I did hear that MR51NGH and DR51NGH were both bought at auction for huge sums.

loz

Distinguished Member
sure it wasnt MR 51 NGH as in Mr Singh? Seen this (RR drophead coupe) in birmingham at McDonalds on the hagley Road! I did hear that MR51NGH and DR51NGH were both bought at auction for huge sums.

no, very clearly S1GNS. Just 5 letters.

Uridium

Distinguished Member
I once saw a bright yellow Volvo V70r Estate with the number plate "Tr1ads" fully loaded with chinese blokes :eek:

Must have been a joke or something though as surely they wouldn't advertise the fact :confused:

qwerty321

Distinguished Member
For me the best number plate I have seen said ST0 L3N

Really made me look twice!

I've seen that around too near Hagley road, looked like a youngish person driving it too!!! I also see a purple Bugatti Veyron in Aldridge the other morning couldn't believe it :-D

square-eyes-baz

Established Member
There was a Black Mercedes CLS with black windows always parked at a car wash not far from here - number plate H17 MAN (HIT MAN).

The A was possibly an 8?

Woodywizz

Distinguished Member
Sorry Loz but Rob (Signs) has the number plate "P3NI5", he used to have it on a lotus esprit when he lived in Dartford :thumbsup:

Batch

Prominent Member
RAC Vehicle Check tells me the reg: S1GNS is on a BMW Z3, mmm.

IronGiant

I spotted an old camper van with the number plate P--- UBE, yesterday. I can't remember the numbers I was too busy laughing to memorise them :)

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
For me the best number plate I have seen said ST0 L3N

Really made me look twice!

Best I ever saw was on a black Audi R8 that said JU57 TRY

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom