Signs' Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe

sure it wasnt MR 51 NGH as in Mr Singh? Seen this (RR drophead coupe) in birmingham at McDonalds on the hagley Road! I did hear that MR51NGH and DR51NGH were both bought at auction for huge sums.

no, very clearly S1GNS. Just 5 letters.

I once saw a bright yellow Volvo V70r Estate with the number plate "Tr1ads" fully loaded with chinese blokes :eek:

Must have been a joke or something though as surely they wouldn't advertise the fact :confused:

For me the best number plate I have seen said ST0 L3N

Really made me look twice!

It could have belonged to a very wealthy deaf person?

Or a dyslexic pop star?

used to be a lotus esprit around dartford with P3NIS or something very close

heard he had the number recalled :D

sure it wasnt MR 51 NGH as in Mr Singh? Seen this (RR drophead coupe) in birmingham at McDonalds on the hagley Road! I did hear that MR51NGH and DR51NGH were both bought at auction for huge sums.

I've seen that around too near Hagley road, looked like a youngish person driving it too!!! I also see a purple Bugatti Veyron in Aldridge the other morning couldn't believe it :-D

There was a Black Mercedes CLS with black windows always parked at a car wash not far from here - number plate H17 MAN (HIT MAN).

The A was possibly an 8?

Sorry Loz but Rob (Signs) has the number plate "P3NI5", he used to have it on a lotus esprit when he lived in Dartford :thumbsup:

RAC Vehicle Check tells me the reg: S1GNS is on a BMW Z3, mmm.

I spotted an old camper van with the number plate P--- UBE, yesterday. I can't remember the numbers I was too busy laughing to memorise them :)

Best I ever saw was on a black Audi R8 that said JU57 TRY

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom