Desticado

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Watched signs a few nights ago....

Sixth Sense was Fantastic.
Unbreakable was Ok.
Signs was a B-Movie...

Im going to be VERY cautious before buying Shyamalans next movie

Well I loved it and I know I'm not alone. Very funny and made me jump a few times as well. :)

Squirrel God he say "Two Thumbs Up!" :smashin: :smashin:

Granted though - if you didn't like Unbreakable much, you're less likely to like this movie because of the pacing.

the pacing wasnt too bad.

It was the whole stupid Alien thing. Film would have been better if there had been no duff aliens with their water allegy... but who also seemed to be affected by taking a whopping from big baseball bats....

If a big bat can affect them, im sure a gun could....

I liked some of the stuff with Phoenix, who seemed to make the most out of a very limited role.

But the Alien Invasion of earth..... PURRLEEAASE!

AWWwwwwwwww Spoiler Alert Mate :( :nono: :suicide: :zonked: :D

Dest.

Signs is just a bit of lighthearted fun. Not all films have to be serious and to the point do they?

I thoroughly enjoyed all three of his films :smashin:

didnt think it needed a spoiler warning on account of it being on older movie and it being general knowledge virutally.

Also anyone with half a brain starts questioning within the 1st 5 mins what is the point for the girl to keep leaving classes of water around the house.

I'll append a spoiler warning ot the title though.

of course movies can / should be fun.

Just thought the whole alien thing was really naff. Could have been handled so much better or not at all.

I just get a growing feeling that Shyamalan shot his load with Sixth sense and rather than move on to something different he keeps on trying to repeat the same trick.

I loved this movie,i liked the way that it did,nt have to show a mass invasion with all aliens and ships and flashy spec effects etc to get the sense of dread,very well made..

Originally posted by Desticado
didnt think it needed a spoiler warning on account of it being on older movie and it being general knowledge virutally.

Also anyone with half a brain starts questioning within the 1st 5 mins what is the point for the girl to keep leaving classes of water around the house.

Still not seen it mate, must admit though it's no where near the top of the list so your forgiven ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom