Reaction score

Clickable exif in the image, but here it is:

Canon 350D
50mm f1.8
1/10th
ISO 100
Tripod & self timer
2007-04-10 22:27

Levels, contrast, B&W conversion and frame done in Photoshop.

And not to worry, I'm really quite happy!!

Tobers

:thumbsup: Superb mate, I think the B/W conversion really gives the picture more impact. It's a very dark but interesting interpretation of the theme and well portrayed :thumbsup:

I love this.. very dark and sinister.. definately a very clever interpretation of the theme, well done.. :eek:k

I was going to do this...grrrrrr!!! Nice execution (if you'll pardon the pun).

Just go for it anyway - its all down to the individual pic. No problem having a few entries of the same type.

Nice composition Tobers. Like the direction of the shadows and the angle of the pistol - it helps the composition and also somehow conveys dispair.
Good stuff. I'm definitely feeling the pressure now I'm trying to take my first comp photo :)

Really liking this Tobers

Looks fantastic in B&W

I dare you to do it....just pull that trigger.....:devil:

Thanks, but I'm not that depressed. Anyway, who says I was going to do myself - I could have been off slaying people in the streets and feeling remorse afterward....!

Thanks, but I'm not that depressed. Anyway, who says I was going to do myself - I could have been off slaying people in the streets and feeling remorse afterward....!

:rotfl:

I think my "nice execution" joke was funny... :suicide:

Is he going to take the pills or shoot himself?

A very disturbing and powerful image there Tobers. Excellent interpretation of the theme and a superb photograph :smashin:

I think my "nice execution" joke was funny... :suicide:

Is he going to take the pills or shoot himself?

It was funny mate! Cheered me up no end (and boy did I need cheering up) :rotfl:

Now just have to explain the presence of a gun in the house to Mrs Tobers...

As you said your wife chose the topic this month, did she know how bad you were feeling, :rotfl:

Nice One. Had the the same idea myself even went as far as shooting (Pun:D ) the scene yeserday and again today with out checking what had been posted!.

Damm damm and damm. Now were did I put the Gun!

Great shot!:thumbsup:

Paul

No probs - just post yours too if you want to. It's both the idea and the execution that matter. Lots of people are bound to have the same idea.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom