I don't think it is possible mate, at least not yet. Microsoft are apparently looking into getting payment in ways other than a credit card but the last I heard was that nothing had been done yet...

Why not check the Xbox website, I'm sure they'd have some info on it:-
http://www.xbox.com/en-gb/live/start/

Regards,
Iain.

Why not just get yourself a credit card?

If you are sensible with them, and pay them off properly, not raking up any charges, they are a real asset.

Useful for fraud protection from the internet, whacking stuff onto them like your overdraft to take advantage of the 0% interest a lot of them offer, paying the money back without the interest is a real bonus! :thumbsup:

If you're on about the 2 month trials which cme with amped2 and the like at christmas, they have expired. If there are other ones available can you tell me which games come with it (currently on monthly subs due to non-cancellation).

Rich

Supersonic

You can only use the free 2 month trials to sign up to a new account, so if you already have an account you'd lose your current stats, so probably best to get one of those starter packs from amazon(£30 i think) of a special pack such as Project Gotham 2 and 1 years subs for £59.99(or less i expect if you search on the net)

well I took the plunge and got project gotham 2 and live starter kit for £50, money well spent, just picked up Rainbow six 3 also, awesome games.

Rich

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom