I've signed up for betas in the past and I've never had any issues.
This time however it's just been a total pain and inconvenience.
Slow log-in times, so loading of different system items.

I've said once already, but I will not be participating in another beta.

They can't even make this "reward" work properly.
The site is still not working.

I think the new dashboard might be live? My xbox is currently downloading a rather large update

Edit: scratch that it is no different lol

Edit again: actually it is live, just looks very similar. Buttons are greener, currency is now in £ rather than points. Previously I had 1920 ms points I now have £16.32.

Last edited:
As long as there's still going to be prepaid cards available I can live with the switch

Been on the new dash for ages through the beta and I prefer using money rather than points.

The swap to currency doesn't bother me but the prepaid cards were convenient and very safe and I just hope they online to use them as I'm not attaching and payment cards to my live and as for PayPal....

Oh well we'll see I guess

The swap to currency doesn't bother me but the prepaid cards were convenient and very safe and I just hope they online to use them as I'm not attaching and payment cards to my live and as for PayPal....

Oh well we'll see I guess

There will still be pre paid cards just in local currency format, my advice is to buy the points cards while you can they give a much better rate due to the current conversion.

There will still be pre paid cards just in local currency format, my advice is to buy the points cards while you can they give a much better rate due to the current conversion.

Plus you can buy points cheaper online(from the sites that email you the codes), so when they convert you'll be getting more than you spent anyway.

And I don't think the new dashboard is live yet.
I just logged in and there was no update and I still have the beta channel.

Yes that's what I meant get them cheap online. A fee people are reporting that they have the new dash so I guess it's being rolled out now.

Good to hear... Meant to say I got the dash update this morning , wasn't in the beta

I think the new dashboard might be live? My xbox is currently downloading a rather large update

Edit: scratch that it is no different lol

Edit again: actually it is live, just looks very similar. Buttons are greener, currency is now in £ rather than points. Previously I had 1920 ms points I now have £16.32.

What do you mean buttons are greener?

What do you mean buttons are greener?

As in colour of them when selected. They look a bit greener, could just be me though. I honestly thought it would change more than it has - maybe it wasn't the fall update and MS just applying currency rather than points

Cant say i noticed that mate but i have my tv on high energy saving so everything looks dull to me lol

As in colour of them when selected. They look a bit greener, could just be me though. I honestly thought it would change more than it has - maybe it wasn't the fall update and MS just applying currency rather than points

Nope , they're definitely a darker and flatter green..

Then the update was worth it :D

I wonder why they changed the shade of green...maybe they got a bit bored and decided to just do rubbish.

:clap:

Dear pixelpixel,

You recently made purchase(s) during an Xbox Beta Program. We have since changed the price of some of the items in our marketplace and at least one of the items you bought has been discounted. We are refunding the difference between the price(s) you paid and the new discounted price. You will see your balance increase by Monday 09/30/2013.

Thank you for participating in the beta! Your involvement helps us provide the best possible experience for our customers.

Please visit xbox.com/support for any other questions about your account.

Sincerely,
The Xbox Live Team

Well thank you.

Hi guys

I signed up for the xbox live beta, I downloaded the very large update....all that changed was the ms points to currency.
Surely this can't be it. There is nothing else I can see that makes any difference what do ever or am I missing something!!!

There was one small addition of the auto-download for updates option.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom