• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sideshow Darth Vader (Return of the Jedi)

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
Due Q3 2016. What do people think?
Joining the Star Wars sixth scale figure collection, Sideshow Collectibles is proud to present the Darth Vader Sixth Scale Figure. Recreate every memorable scene with this Vader figure, featuring newly sculpted elements, new costume, a new lightsaber blade and our hexagonal figure base. Crafted on a fully articulated body with finely tailored costume and body armour elements, Star Wars fans don't miss your chance to add this Sith Lord to your most impressive collection!

This Darth Vader Figure features:
  • Fully articulated Darth Vader body
  • Finely tailored costume featuring a two-piece fabric body suit, quilted vest, pants, undershirt, inner robe and cape
  • Detailed helmet portrait and body armor elements
  • Newly sculpted codpiece
  • Sculpted boots
  • Chest box and belt boxes with light-up features
  • Lightsaber hilt without blade
  • Lightsaber hilt with attached blade
  • Eight (8) newly sculpted interchangeable hands
  • Hexagonal shaped figure stand
2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.png

Inked

Distinguished Member
Sideshow again rereleasing products with changes/omissions from the original.

They've done the same with their Boba Fett and Probe Droid (which every SW fan should pick up as it is awesome!)

They've definitely made some minor improvements from the Deluxe Vader released 2 years ago, but this feels quite expensive considering it no longer comes with the large light up base or interchangeable heads.

If people really want a ROTJ Vader then this is still a great figure. I still really like my SSC Vader, there isn't enough of a change for me to consider changing it for this, though I have ordered the Hot Toys Vader for the ANH look

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom