SickBeard, CP, Headphones etc

Discussion in 'Computer Software & Operating Systems' started by alabomb, Sep 1, 2013.

1. alabomb

alabomb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    So I've set up CP and SB without any problems but it seems Headphones is screwed. I'm able to run the program but it doesn't pull through my existing music library as I believe the musicbrainz / headphones mirrors are down and have been for a while?

I'm not sure if this is a short term problem or not?

Are there any alternative automatic music downloaders such as Headphones that work in a similar way to CP and SB?

2. TUSSFC

TUSSFC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34
    Rembo10, the creator, was "offline" for a period and then MB started blocking Headphones I believe.

The best thread for Headphones is here:
    http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=103688&page=130

It looks like rembo is back working on it again and addressing issues raised on github. So looks promising. There is also a VIP service now and it has its own indexer.

Headphones VIP Server

3. alabomb

alabomb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks, I did try to register and contribute for the VIP server but the link doesn't work. I've managed to find another free on which seems to be ok

4. YitEarp

YitEarp
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +283

How did you manage to get on with this? Just installed headphones and giving it a try but it always opens up a python cmd prompt that stays open is that normal?

So far without an indexer im stuck and dont want to fork out if its not working still