Sick of terrible rf2 picture? me too! read this!

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by chedmaster, Mar 24, 2005.

1. chedmaster

chedmaster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    I just recieved a 5 metre flat scart, a 3 metre flat scart and a scart joiner from www.tvcables.co.uk, £29.90 including special delivery (great service) and i now have the most amazing full RGB picture with no interference whatsoever in my second room! The cable neatly slipped under the carpet, until it got to the door of the second room, where it popped up, joined to the 3m cable and burrowed back under again, and you get stereo sound! everyone who has poor rf2 pictures, consider this option (use the vcr scart socket from sky, you wont get rgb i dont think, and if you want to record sky in future do it from RF out - a small sacrifice in my opinion as i never record). Now im going to take the day off college and watch cheesy kid's films all day!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: PS if you cant join then i think there is an even better flat ixos 10m and above or something for about £55. I LOVE SKY!!!

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Are you splitting the AV1 RGB scart output or using a composite connection to feed the telly in the main room?
    You can still of course use the TVlink to control the digibox from the second room giving you the video/audio quality as well as the not having to yell to someone to change channels or press backup to get rid of the red dot:)

3. chedmaster

chedmaster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +28
    well my parents don't notice the difference between RGB and composite through scart so i just slipped their scart into the vcr socket and put mine in the RGB, but even with the composite through scart the pic was a country mile ahead of the poo i was getting through RF, and yes i have a tv link also!