Shure EC4 repair?

martin99

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
My Shure EC4's are about 18 months old and have now developed a crackling noise when ever the cable by the plug gets moved.

Anyone know if they are possible to economically repair? ( I guess a new jack plug could just be soldered on by someone with more skill than I?)

I believe shure's have a 2 year warranty so i would send them an email seeing if they can help. They have a good reputation for customer service. It might be good if you still have a receipt but i would give them a shot either way.

Will

I believe shure's have a 2 year warranty so i would send them an email seeing if they can help. They have a good reputation for customer service. It might be good if you still have a receipt but i would give them a shot either way.

Will
x2

Shure have a very good customer service. Email them about your E4c and they'll take good care of you. It would be very helpful if you have the receipt/proof of purchase as they may ask you for it (from personal experience with E500 repair).

To round this thread up, I'm delighted to say Shure have said they will change these FOC even without a receipt. I just gave them the date code off the jack plug, and that was good enough.

If only more manafactures had customer service like this.

cheers

Martin

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom