Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Shuffle or not?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by LDJ, Jan 28, 2005.

1. LDJ

LDJ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Im looking into buying a 1GB mp3 flash based player for when i go running or to the gym. The ipod shuffle seems ideal in terms of size/weight and at £99 for 1GB seems like decent VFM.
    Now I dont wanna buy one just to jump on the bandwagon - i'd much rather have the best device for the job.

I'd be using it for MP3's (75% capacity) and also data transfer to and from work (the remanining 25%). The idea of the shuffle charging from the USB port is nice - do all the flash based players do this?

Can anyone recommend a better alternative than the shuffle, or should I go ahead and order the shuffle?

2. steeve

steeve
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've ordered a shuffle, but it will suit what I want to do with it. Like the i Pod but dont want something so big to cart around whilst cycling. Looked at a few reviews and the shuffle came out really well. Put i pod shuffle into Google and see what you come up with. :hiya: