1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shuffle or not?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by LDJ, Jan 28, 2005.

1. LDJ

LDJ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Im looking into buying a 1GB mp3 flash based player for when i go running or to the gym. The ipod shuffle seems ideal in terms of size/weight and at £99 for 1GB seems like decent VFM.
    Now I dont wanna buy one just to jump on the bandwagon - i'd much rather have the best device for the job.

I'd be using it for MP3's (75% capacity) and also data transfer to and from work (the remanining 25%). The idea of the shuffle charging from the USB port is nice - do all the flash based players do this?

Can anyone recommend a better alternative than the shuffle, or should I go ahead and order the shuffle?

2. steeve

steeve
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've ordered a shuffle, but it will suit what I want to do with it. Like the i Pod but dont want something so big to cart around whilst cycling. Looked at a few reviews and the shuffle came out really well. Put i pod shuffle into Google and see what you come up with. :hiya: