• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Shrek The Third Demo On Marketplace

MANGABOY

Prominent Member
Anyone know what this games all about? Downloading now

fondiler

Standard Member
Well at a wild guess I would say it's probably based on the new shrek film that is due out soon :rolleyes:

RandomLee

Distinguished Member
The probably-going-to-be-lame movie?

I downloaded last night actually, just to check out the graphics really. Forgot to try it though.

kingsize

Established Member
It is so brutally bad.

Poor graphics, abysmal, retarded gameplay.

I would say it is an insult to the intellectual capacities of the 6-10 year olds it is aimed at.

Zzebedee

Prominent Member
No idea about the game but the film looks good, i downloaded the trailers from the american marketplace, one was meh but the other was very funny

nick501

Distinguished Member
It is so brutally bad.

Poor graphics, abysmal, retarded gameplay.

I would say it is an insult to the intellectual capacities of the 6-10 year olds it is aimed at.

I have to agree apart from the fact that my 4 and 7 year old sons loved it.

I do hope this isn't the start of some real turd games being made on the 360 charging around £30 for!

Theres already been quite a few. DOA extreme 2. Bomerman.

Br0ken

Distinguished Member
Bomberman, lmao that was sooo bad.

The 3rd Shrek movie should be good, I liked the first two and i'm 22!

The problem I have with games based on those types of movies are that the games usually have no real replay value. Like on the PS2, Car's and Ice Age, my little brother doesn't play on them now he's completed them.

Markoos

Established Member
Had a quick go before... thought the graphics themselves were ok, but the animation was poor and there was some unforgivable and drastic frame rate drops.

Seems like an ok game for kids, but one to avoid for us grown up kids :rolleyes:

Pauleylad

Established Member
Had a quick go before... thought the graphics themselves were ok, but the animation was poor and there was some unforgivable and drastic frame rate drops.

Seems like an ok game for kids, but one to avoid for us grown up kids :rolleyes:

Have to agree with Markoos.

My young lad (6) is loving playing this but the way the characters move is nothing short of a joke.
Terrible animation and slowdown make this a big no no for me.:thumbsdow

st4fore

Prominent Member
Yeah its not the wosrt thing ever, but definately nothing for the adults, may suit the kids once its availbale for £10-20:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom