Shrek 3D Collection £23.50 delivered?

Item Qty Description
Shipped
SHREK 3D UK 1 SHREK 3D UK VERSION PROMO 2ST January 3, 2011

If you have any questions about this order, please contact our customer support team for assistance.

My copy of Shrek 4 was posted on 4th Jan and arrived today :)

Last edited:
Got mine with my Samsung 46C8000, sent off for disc 4 and had it within a week.:thumbsup:

well, speak of the ogre, mine arrived this morning :)

Ohhh, looking forward to checking my mail tonight then.

What does it come in is it or jiffy or a box??
As there was im sorry that u were out from the Royal mail

Its a small box but i also have Appoclaypse now coming from B&N and not sure if theye ship in boxes??

Either way cant get to sorting office till Friday due to work :(

Bri

well my status says "Our records indicate that your reward was mailed on 1/3/2011. Please allow 7 days for delivery to the address indicated." still no sign of it as of today. But lots of my online orders have all had big delays, things sent before Xmas still not arrived, shocking!

my shrek disc was just in a little jiffy bag, it wouldn't have any trouble fitting through a letterbox.

Nothing for me. Ah well, keep waiting.

my shrek disc was just in a little jiffy bag, it wouldn't have any trouble fitting through a letterbox.

Didnt think it would be a box lol hopefully will be A N from B&N :)

otherwise the 2 other times that i have had to go for small packages have been 2 free lightbulbs oh the joy if its those again :)

Cheers Bri

It arrives in a jiffy bag inside a paper sleeve, I have put mine in the boxset now in the space provided.

Mine arrived today :)

i have just got the 3d box set with the code on, where do i go to put the redemption code i, cheers

According to my big sis, mine arrived today also :smashin:

FILLED OUT MY REDEMPTION CODE ETC...do they contact you to say 'approved' or just to say 'posted'?

i just got and email to say i'd submitted the redemption, and then another to say it'd been shipped. You can check your status with a link in the first email though.

i just got and email to say i'd submitted the redemption, and then another to say it'd been shipped. You can check your status with a link in the first email though.

yeah checked the other day and it still said pending...though it was over the weekend so probs not been actioned

Mine has finally arrived. Huzzah. Posted 21st. Quite pleased with how easy it all was doing the redemption.

mine was shipped on the 3rd and got it last wednesday (11th) so not that bad a turnaround

Well i finally got my 4th Shrek 3D disc in the mail today and was shipped on the 3rd Jan. :clap:

Shipped on the 3rd Jan STILL NOT received as of today! don't know why very slow Royalmail deliveries to here, many online orders delayed and some even missing.

mine arrived monday so looks like they have cleared the backlog cause thats damn fast

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom