Shrek 3D Collection £23.50 delivered?

the thing wnn

£3.50 delivery

I've used rgbdirect before for a TV many moons ago, so company is ok - mind you, not ordered films from them

Me to bargain price as part 4 is redemable :)

llama123

Arghhh ordered one of eBay last night for £50 and seller says no returns!

Gutted

Marc

that's a bargain :) I don't have a 3d tv/blu ray player but i still bought them.. stupid huh? Maybe my pc can convert them to 2d or something..

llama123

wait, so i can get the 4th one for free without owning any 3d kit?
No on the outer cellophane there is a serial code and you can use this to get the 4th film!

Also these will play in 2d anyway if you don't have 3d!

Marc

No on the outer cellophane there is a serial code and you can use this to get the 4th film!

awesome indeed! Well i hope they don't remove the cellophane, but even if it's just the first three movies on Blu Ray then £23.50 is a bargain, and being able to play them on a 2D player is the icing on the cake!

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
this offer seems to be fantastic, i dont have any 3D equipment yet (but will be upgrading (prob next year..cant find any info relating to there being 2D versions with this set as well, could someone provide a link? bought it anyway..what a price!

spikeyjac

Does seem to be good, and if you can get the 4th one for free then kudos :thumbsup:
Nearly bit and went for it, but decided against it, as I expect the normal blu box set will come down in price soon ( I only have a 2d set) and with the current postal conditions and the expected snow, there is a very good chance this could get lost in the post :(

mckee74

I've gone for it. I don't have any 3D equipment but seems like a great investment for the future. I hope this works for the fourth disc though.

Never used the company before, paid by credit card on PayPal so don't think I can be much more protected than that.

Thanks very much OP.

P.S Does anyone know if this discs have extras on them? Not a deal breaker or anything, just curious.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
thought id throw in this review from blu-ray.com of the set..7.1 sound :clap: ..no extras:confused:

shrek 3d complete set

mckee74

Cheers, was just reading that review myself! Shame about the lack of extras but ah well. Thinking on it, really can't complain, got the feature loaded HD-DVD of Shrek 3 and never looked at any of them! Got my fingers crossed on being able to claim Shrek 4. Looking at some of the pages here, seems it is a general code. I hope.

antsims

I'm surprised they are allowed to do this being a Samsung exclusive. I'll be surprised if they don't get into "trouble" for it.

I did get it free with my Samsung 46c800 and it's great. Good luck to those who get it!!

ODB_69

Distinguished Member

ordered, cheers for that....saw this on HUKD and came on here but OP beat me to it :thumbsup:

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
I'm surprised they are allowed to do this being a Samsung exclusive. I'll be surprised if they don't get into "trouble" for it.

I did get it free with my Samsung 46c800 and it's great. Good luck to those who get it!!
well fingers crossed..its worth a punt, isnt it at that price. lets just hope we get one. dont think the stock will last forever as these sorts of things go...

Wil21

the code/serial that is on the box set that llama123 said you can use to redeem the 4th one, is it unique or a generic one, just wondered incase they turn up with no code on

nwgarratt

Distinguished Member
this offer seems to be fantastic, i dont have any 3D equipment yet (but will be upgrading (prob next year..cant find any info relating to there being 2D versions with this set as well, could someone provide a link? bought it anyway..what a price!
All 3D blu rays play in 2D. The player will just play one eye instead of both eyes to the TV. There is no separate 2D version.

Marc

stupid question, does that mean everything will be at a slightly askew angle? Not that i suppose it'd be noticeable even if that is the case!

Soprano

Gone for it, but really cant see this coming off now its posted in greedy hotdeals. The vultures they usually OOS anything they can resell.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
All 3D blu rays play in 2D. The player will just play one eye instead of both eyes to the TV. There is no separate 2D version.
Slightly off topic, but most Disney 3D blu-ray discs will only play in 3D equipment.
shows how little i know about 3D bluray, and were my confusion starts

vader100

Damn, missed it. It is showing as the TV package plus the films now.:rolleyes:

vader100

Slightly off topic, but most Disney 3D blu-ray discs will only play in 3D equipment.
WRONG! All 3D blurays must also include a 2D version. It is part of the standard.

Trending threads

Latest news

T+A expands E-Series with PA 1100E integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins unveils new PX wireless ANC headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Roku Premiere streaming device with 4K HDR hits UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
CTA launches 8K UHD TV display certification programme