ShowShifter is dead. Long live ShowShifter!

springtide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Showshifter has gone into liquidation!
Anyone want to buy the souce code?

##################################

Dear ShowShifter User,

As you may be aware already, the company behind ShowShifter has recently gone into liquidation. This means that all the assets belonging to Home Media Networks Limited will have to be sold, including the source code for its flagship award-winning product called ShowShifter, trademarks, domain names, etc.

Buying the rights to the source code of ShowShifter opens up many possibilities: for instance, you can indefinitely, and royalty-free continue to use ShowShifter for inclusion in your own products. You could use ShowShifter as a differentiator with your hardware product, or even continue ShowShifter as an end-user product. Naturally you are free to modify and extend the codebase as you see fit; after all you own it.

The original founders of HMN and creators of ShowShifter have come together in a new company BT&T Services Ltd (www.btandtservices.com) should you prefer to have the experts develop your modifications of the ShowShifter source code after you've bought it.

Interested?

You can get the prospectus with all the details here:

http://www.showshifter.com/request-prospectus.html

You could well be pleasantly surprised to find out that it is a lot cheaper than you thought!

ShowShifter is dead. Long live ShowShifter!

The ex-ShowShifter Team
www.showshifter.com

Not too surprised. I liked it in its earlier days when it was a straight TV-app replacement. Then it quickly became bloated as they tried to turn it into an inferior media center clone. I wish they'd just stuck with TV.

Just got that email today, i use to use it back in the day wiht my all in wonder card, was great for playing my xbox through it and caturing footage...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom