Shows you remember which seem to have disappeared?

Stefano92

Established Member
Reaction score
I was thinking the other day, whether i was dreaming of a certain show, or if it actually happened. I woke up and thought "was there a game show where people were forced to stay awake for a prize?". I googled "show where you had to stay awake", and yes... it was real.

Does anyone remember the show Shattered? It was in 2004 and hosted by Dermot. I have quite a good memory and i was 11 at the time, but i completely forgot about it.

What shows do you remember from your childhood which never gets spoken about now?

I do indeed remember Shattered, although until I read your post, I had forgotten its name.

From my childhood, no one talks about Babapapa. ☹

Johnny Jarvis.
I dont know why i liked it probably because it was a more grown up teen thing. Well that's how i remember it. Dont know what id think now but i liked it.

Johnny Jarvis.
I dont know why i liked it probably because it was a more grown up teen thing. Well that's how i remember it. Dont know what id think now but i liked it.
Just googled it, 100% before my time, never heard of it! :D

Another show from my childhood... Big Kids. The show where the parents after being hypnotized end up acting like kids. Such a random show. Thought it aired quite a few episodes but it only ran for 13 episodes back in 2000 shown on CBBC

Johnny Jarvis.
Yeah I remember that ...... Mark Farmer was in it who later turned up in Minder and Relative Strangers and who sadly died young

Kick Start
Double Dare
A Partridge Amongst The Pigeons
We Are The Champions
Funhouse
Inner City Sumo
Games Master

Yeah I remember that ...... Mark Farmer was in it who later turned up in Minder and Relative Strangers and who sadly died young
Yes Justin in Minder always made me laugh.

I was thinking the other day, whether i was dreaming of a certain show, or if it actually happened. I woke up and thought "was there a game show where people were forced to stay awake for a prize?". I googled "show where you had to stay awake", and yes... it was real.

Does anyone remember the show Shattered? It was in 2004 and hosted by Dermot. I have quite a good memory and i was 11 at the time, but i completely forgot about it.

What shows do you remember from your childhood which never gets spoken about now?
Ther was an article in the Guardian about Shattered a few years back

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom