Shows starting this week on ITV4 - reminders!

MartinImber said:
This channels shows how good ITV USED to be!
A lot of the programs were by ITC.

I wonder if they will repeat Callan???

Hi,

I'm glad everyone is enjoying "ITV4" as much as I am. It's definitely the best of the 4 ITV channels available, and :censored:'s all over ITV1 in terms of the quality of the programming! :D

Garrett - I would expect "Callan" will be on at some point in the future, but if you want to ask them, simply click here, fill in the feedback form, and then wait 24-48 hours for a reply... and you will definitely get one, as I've already contacted them at least three times regarding programme issues, etc. :) Their customer service people, seem to be actually quite helpful! :clap:

Pooch

Cheers for the link PoochJD.

I've just used the form to tell them that I've watched more ITV this week than i have for years.

Has any one else noticed that the episodes being shown this week are changed from what was advertized last week.
Im sure one of the episodes of The Adventura was one called Return to Sender was supose to be on tonight. :confused: which in the Digi guide metiond a scene with Pamela Salem.

I tried to watch Andromeda but couldn't watch it as soon as I realised Ace Rimmer was playing the lead role ;) :D

For Larry Sanders fans, the 2nd season appears to start on ITV4 on 25th November..

SITCOM: The Larry Sanders Show
Channel: ITV4 30
Date: Friday 25th November 2005
Time: 23:50 to 00:20 (starting in 15 days)
Duration: 30 minutes.
The Breakdown (Part 1 of 2). Series 2, episode 1.
Satirical comedy which goes behind the scenes of a late-night American chat show. The show has failed to receive a single Emmy nomination, the ratings are getting worse and Larry's wife has left him, taking the dog with her. Will Larry crack under the pressure?
Starring: Garry Shandling, Rip Torn, Jeffrey Tambor, Megan Gallagher

Damn good news considering how long I've been waiting for this to be either re-shown or released on DVD... :smashin: DVB recorder will be working overtime!

PoochJD said:
Hi Folks,

Glad that everyone is relatively pleased with ITV4! :clap: I have to say, this is now my most watched channel, other than Five, and they seem to have done a good job sourcing some great shows!
Pooch

Shame about ITV1 in recent years though. :rotfl:

I'm just glad I get to see Dark Skies again.
Wonder what other similar series they have up thier sleeve.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom