Shows appearing in planner you've not selected?

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by reckless, Apr 29, 2007.

1. reckless

reckless

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    This is probably going to sound ridiculous but, twice in the last four days, shows that I've not set to record have appeared in my planner. My wife and daughter haven't added them either but there they are. In the first instance it was an afternoon showing of Midsomer Murders, the second it's been set to record Malcolm in the Middle on a sky HD channel (when I only have normal Sky). Both times the series link has been set as well. Now I used to watch Midsomer so I don't know how long a series link lasts but it's been some months since the last "new" episodes were shown. As for Malcolm in the Middle, I've never even seen an episode, my wife doesn't know what it is and my daughter hates it.

I've never known this before and it's only happened since the Anytime update (which I've now disabled).

I don't suppose anyone's noticed anything peculiar like this have they?

2. carling

carling

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    It has happened before. The theory is is that old series link numbers are being reused by Sky so what might have been Coronation Street six months ago is suddenly Pimp My Ride on MTV or something.