• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Showroom Watch

TheBoingoBandit

Established Member
To compliment my thread which keeps track of which rare and exclusive cars forumers have seen on the roads, I thought I'd start this one.

Which rare and exclusive cars have you seen in car showrooms?

These can be either new or classic cars available for sale in a car showroom that is near youor that you've spotted on your travels. You're welcome to post photos that either you've taken yourself or that you've found on the net (an similar example of the car available for sale is fine).

Don't forget - please only post images from photo sharing sites, otherwise just post them as links. :)

I'll get the ball rolling...

Spotted this Audi R8 Spyder in the window of Clive Sutton St John's Wood, London this evening:

Audi R8 Spyder V10

Liked it, but haven't yet decided if I prefer the roofed version.

Last edited:

TheBoingoBandit

Established Member
The Clive Sutton showroom mentioned above has now got the following models for sale on display...

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
Used Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione for Sale | 2009 Alfa Romeo 8C Car

Audi R8 Spyder V10 R-Tronic
Used Audi R8 Spyder V10 R-Tronic for Sale | 2010 Audi R8 Spyder Car

Ford Flex Limited AWD 3.5 V6 (looks like the love child of a Ranger Rover and a Mini Clubman!)
New Ford Flex Cars for Sale | Ford Flex Limited AWD 3.5 V6

Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG RHD for Sale | New Mercedes SLS AMG RHD Car

D

Deleted member 39001

Hmm, I saw an Audi R8 V8 just after it was released. It was parked atop a grass hill outside the showroom, think it was at about shoulder height so it was overlooking the road you drove pass it on.

Also saw the McLaren F1 when it was on sale, and I've seen an F50 in a showroom in Jersey, was on holiday there and went to be nosy haha.
I'll have to take some pics if I see any more.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom