Showing media on an LX5090 or 5090H

Flyman

Does anyone know if its possible to add a networked attached storage device via usb to an LX5090 for viewing photos?
If not, am I correct in saying that I should then have to consider the LX5090H or even KRP-500A.:confused:
Please help soon as I may have to give an answer on a 5090H that may become available from 12.00 Sunday 31st! :rolleyes:

Kev12

Does anyone know if its possible to add a networked attached storage device via usb to an LX5090 for viewing photos?
If not, am I correct in saying that I should then have to consider the LX5090H or even KRP-500A.:confused:
Please help soon as I may have to give an answer on a 5090H that may become available from 12.00 Sunday 31st! :rolleyes:

Not sure if you can do that with the 5090.
I'd get the H if I were you, especially if the price was similar.

Flyman

Not sure if you can do that with the 5090.
I'd get the H if I were you, especially if the price was similar.

Thats a shame :(
The price I've been offered is about £200 more expensive! - Not too sure what to do now :confused:

Kev12

Thats a shame :(
The price I've been offered is about £200 more expensive! - Not too sure what to do now :confused:

Er, please don't base your decision on what I THOUGHT was the case, I may well be wrong.
Maybe go on the PioneerUK site and download the 5090 manual(Ijust tried and the site was really slow).
I was hoping someone who knew would pipe up:rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T9/X Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom