1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Showcenter 200 audio problem - help please!!

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by janmars, Jul 25, 2005.

1. janmars

janmars
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Just recieved a new Showcenter 200, got it all setup and working nicely. Only problem is no sound at all comes from the digital out coax or optical outputs.

If I play something with Dolby Digital, the Amp lights up as AC3 audio, so it is getting some sort of signal - however that is simple it - nothing else happens.

The audio does still come out of the TV if I turn the volume up though. Any ideas what I need to do??

2. gsxr750steve

gsxr750steve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi

Not sure how much this will help, but I've got the earlier Showcenter (1000G) and it's default setting was to have video and audio out of the Scart, with nothing coming from the Optical audio connector.

Can't remember off-hand what I had to change in the settings to get it set to Digital Audi, but it was in the manual somewhere. I had the same issue when I switched to Component Video out - nothing at all until I frigged with the menu.

Great bit of kit though.....

Steve