Show us your cans!

SO8

Bloody hell, how much did you sell your house for LOL.

I have a Mojo too that was pretty impressive. The power (considering it's size), the cool buttons (not universally liked), and with two outputs made for great A-B comparisons.

But since I upgraded to the Klipsch Heritage, it makes the Mojo seem not so great. The Klipsch also looks and feels utterly gorgeous. Not portable of course.
I'd had my flat 30 years and paid all but 5k of the mortgage whilst renting it out for 20 years ... so it did rather well in the end and boys are allowed some toys .

I have a Mojo but now Hugo2. Thats v good and a decent little DAC / amp can make a lot of difference !

Rym

Pulled the trigger on some STAX

ostewart

My work headphones, HiFiMan Sundara, I mainly use them out of the bottom DAC/Amp (Yulong DA10), but I have the iFi Pro iDSD on loan for about 8 weeks.

At home I mainly use HiFiMan HE-500's or German Maestro GMP400's hooked up to a Keces S3 / Feliks Audio Espressivo MKII

On the go I mainly use 64 Audio A6t custom monitors with an iBasso DX200 and PlusSound gold plated silver cable.

Alan Weir 1

IMG_20190818_222446.jpg
Not in the same league as some of the setups on here but my first set of cans and loving them! Picked up this afternoon and getting lots of wow's from the family after trying! Sony WH-1000X M3

mrk1283

On the go

HD650 with Dekoni memory foam velour pads + WardModCables custom 2M cable.

On the road
JayBird X3 with tuned DAC (using the app)

Derek S-H

Distinguished Member
On the go

On the road

Do you find the memory foam pads make your ears too hot?

That's always been the complaint about using the material with mattresses. I do like my HD650's, but find they sit a bit tight.

mrk1283

Do you find the memory foam pads make your ears too hot?

That's always been the complaint about using the material with mattresses. I do like my HD650's, but find they sit a bit tight.
No issues with them at all. Different people will have different reactions to certain materials. I have a memory foam mattress and it's hot some days but other days not. The pads are perfect though and I've had memory foam headphones before the 650 which is why I missed them and had to have them on these cans. (Had the K7XX, Fidelio X1 & X2 as well).

greeny2k9

Standard Member
Having wonderful time with the cans I've now with the modded Topping A30 upgraded with a pair of Burson Audio V5i-d OpAmp. My next upgrade will be into planar headphones.

Rym

STAX L300 with L700 Pads
IMG_0189.JPG

Rym

On the go

On the road

Is that amp the NAD3020? It looks awesome

gibbsy

My first planar headphone from China. This is less than SG$200 inclusive delivery. Buring in and see what so great about planar headphone.
They're ability to portray a wide soundstage. I'm a planar owner.

psikey

Distinguished Member
My latest combo for wired & wireless

Shure clear SE846 wired, Shure black SE846 with Fiio BTR3 over LDAC, Audeze Mobius over LDAC
DAP is my new Sony NW-A105 import from Japan.
20191112_084106.jpg

I mostly use the Mobius in 7.1 mode for gaming/movies but do use 24/96 HiRes stereo mode for music too.

Trending threads

Top Bottom