Show off your Character Thread

akane_1984

here is my likeness in game. I have designed a simple 'Captain America' t-shirt to begin with :)

IMG_0058.jpg

monkey00

Sweet!

Hey last night i made a band for me and 2 friends but we need to add another for the singer, is it possible to add member to the band or do we have to create a new one? ill post a pic when they are set up

Bursar

The thread about RB2 bonus tracks reminded me of this :)

Here's my guitarist in his Adam Ant outfit :)

Attachments

• RBAdam.jpg
    RBAdam.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 74

Chrispyphillips

I thought this thread would have got more attention when I created it lol

Effort mate. Plus its a replication of a Rock Band forum thread! I honestly cant say I'm bothered to see what peoples avatars look like when they're a guitarist or drummer with pink hair!!!

If people were to post up famous people or try to make a superhero group, something like that would appeal more!

akane_1984

just go into edit mode layer a few circles then finish off with star, over in RB forums there are a lot more elaborate designs.

DrinksInBars

Effort mate. Plus its a replication of a Rock Band forum thread! I honestly cant say I'm bothered to see what peoples avatars look like when they're a guitarist or drummer with pink hair!!!

If people were to post up famous people or try to make a superhero group, something like that would appeal more!

i made my drummer look like the joker - is really quite amusing to see him pointing at people angrily:D

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom