should we be worried

13 million to shift a few militants out of a hole. That's some serious coin America doesn't mind spending when it decides to use force

yes we should be worried - trump is a moron

although he is living up to his pledges - said he would 'bomb the shit' out of ISIS

Think things are going to kick off very soon by the looks of it... the Trump puppeteers are having a trigger happy field day, China deploy 150,000 troops to the North Korean border, Japan have scrambled more jets due to Chinese activity over the past 12 months, Assad says the chemical attacks are fabricated in a "it wisnae me" statement... the great one "kim Jung un" is telling his people to prepare for a great surprise....

I don't think this time we will have a bag of pigs stand off, too many nutters at the helm today!

You can't blame Trump for the Bomb, it would've happened if Clinton was 'in charge' too.

Very difficult who to believe. For all we know Assad might be telling the truth. Not that I necessarily believe him. I'd like to see the evidence that Trump has over the chemical attacks.

If there was a WW3, I'd be one of the first to go as I am surrounded by military.

More than likely there will be a picture of me, holding my phone, frozen in time with skin like a coco pop.

Reminds me of my Sky app flashing up, "breaking news, Trump launches cruise missiles at" or similar. I wondered if he was taking on North Korea but it turned out to be Syria.

It worries me :(

An American political pundit made the point yesterday that the world now has two vainglorious characters with monstrous egos (Trump and Kim Jong-un) butting heads together in a willy waving contest. (Last bit is my words as I can't remember the intelligent way he put it)
Throw in Putin and the world is now a potential tinderbox.

Trumps threatened warmongering also plays into the terrorists hands by playing on the fears many people and countrys already have about america.

Just wait till he lobs the first one on NK , then the fun will begin

Afghanistan President saying that the use of the bomb was inhumane.

Get real.

1 - Afghan ground troops requested the support because they were about to enter a valley that was full of IEDs. The MOAB is an airburst weapon that clears soft targets over a large area and also detonates mines and IEDs making the area safer to enter

2 - there were 36 ISIS Militants killed, no civilians. Since when have ISIS shown any humanity. They reap what they sow.

3 - ISIS killed 84 innocents in the France Lorry Attack - now that is inhumane and on a bigger scale.

Cheers,

Nigel

Last edited:
Think things are going to kick off very soon by the looks of it... the Trump puppeteers are having a trigger happy field day, China deploy 150,000 troops to the North Korean border, Japan have scrambled more jets due to Chinese activity over the past 12 months, Assad says the chemical attacks are fabricated in a "it wisnae me" statement... the great one "kim Jung un" is telling his people to prepare for a great surprise....

I don't think this time we will have a bag of pigs stand off, too many nutters at the helm today!
pigs-bag.jpg

If Obama would've dropped the bomb or if Clinton got in and dropped it, public opinion would be completely different.

America has been at war pretty much its entire history and will continue to do so.

Clinton would've done exactly the same if she got in. She even said so as she mentioned she would immediately increase forces against Syria.

Afghanistan President saying that the use of the bomb was inhumane.

“The ground forces could not do it, so the Americans bombed the area,” said Gen. Dawlat Waziri, a spokesman for the Afghan Ministry of Defense.

The Afghan government was kept “in the loop” about the bombing, said Shahhussain Murtazawi, a spokesman for the president.

upload_2017-4-14_19-7-3.jpeg
Ex-President Karzai 'Vehemently' Condemns US Dropping MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

Ex-president, Nigel....

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom