Should I upgrade now or wait ?

snowy2004

Active Member
I have Sky Ultrafast Plus at £42 per month. It has 2 months to run on it's contract.

When the contract runs out I want to continue with Sky due to the Sky Mini's acting as Wifi Repeaters etc...

However there is now the offer of Gigafast (900Mb instead of 500Mb) for an extra £10 per month.

We have a heavy use household (2 adults, 5 kids and numerous friends so sometimes 12-15 people in the house all using the net).

My question is, should I upgrade tonight and lock myself in to a new 14 month contract (12+2) or should I wait until my current one expires in the hope I might get a better deal/have more leverage ?

Any thoughts much appreciated :)
 

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom