Question Should I ditch my AVR?

ChuckMountain

Distinguished Member
Sounds like a plan :)

Am assuming you have heard the MuFi ?

Also the other thing I meant to add is how you control it all? You might already have covered but I know that particularly with the missus that if it is difficult to control then you can't hear the music for the complaints anyway ... ;)

I still use my Pronto and haven't found a suitable replacement yet but I didn't have anything would look at the Logitech and make sure that I have one button press to listen to music and movies etc.

exponential

Sounds like a plan :)

Am assuming you have heard the MuFi ?

Also the other thing I meant to add is how you control it all? You might already have covered but I know that particularly with the missus that if it is difficult to control then you can't hear the music for the complaints anyway ... ;)

I still use my Pronto and haven't found a suitable replacement yet but I didn't have anything would look at the Logitech and make sure that I have one button press to listen to music and movies etc.

Yes! You agree with something I've said! 😂😂😂👌

My friend has an M3si and its super impressive for its size! I'll admit I haven't heard an M6 but I can only assume its very similar in "tone".
Now, I know that you'll put me on the naughty step again for that but I'm going to try to get an audition arranged ASAP.
I work all over the country so I should be able to sort that out really. 👍

As far as control is concerned, I use a Harmony Elite.
It works really well and I wouldn't be without it!
I've already checked the logitech website to ensure that it can be controlled and it can. 👍

ChuckMountain

Distinguished Member
Depending on how friendly your retailer is you might be able to get them to lend you one for a home trial. That way at least you know how it is going to sound in your room with the equipment as planned :)

exponential

Depending on how friendly your retailer is you might be able to get them to lend you one for a home trial. That way at least you know how it is going to sound in your room with the equipment as planned :)

Yeah, good idea! Home demo is probably the best idea as it's a fair chunk of money to lay down on an unknown! I might try to get a demo of a HEGEL 360 just for a comparison. I've heard really good things about that particular amp......

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom