Should I buy Black Ops

alan280170

Distinguished Member
OK guys/gals,

Been following closley all the threads about blops, so should I buy it??? Replies on a poostcard please;):smashin:

Loved COD4 and MW2, never played WAW as didn't want to go back to WWII weapons.:rotfl:

Thanks in advance...:hiya:

sdb123

Distinguished Member
With you having not played WaW it's difficult to say whether you'd like it or not.

Personally I've not been overly impressed with any of Treyarch's efforts...though Black Ops is the best of them IMO.

I know that's not much help...sorry. :blush:

majnu

Distinguished Member
OK guys/gals,

Been following closley all the threads about blops, so should I buy it??? Replies on a poostcard please;):smashin:

Loved COD4 and MW2, never played WAW as didn't want to go back to WWII weapons.:rotfl:

Thanks in advance...:hiya:

Try renting it first and give it a whirl. Everything in life deserves a whirl.

majnu

Distinguished Member

Death Squad I

In my opinion for what its worth I don't actually like it that much. There has been lots of effort put in to customisation of characters and weapons etc but I don't think the graphics sound effect of weapons and gameplay is as good as MW2. I won't sell it because I will always have mates to play it with but deffinately back on MW2 for the timebeing and bought all the mappacks now

alan280170

Distinguished Member
Get it Alan!

Even if the game wasn't as good as the previous versions, playing with the AVF crew without doubt makes the game what it is.

Yeah I loved playing MW2 with AVF crew, so probably buy it on the strength of that alone.:cool:

iain01

Think of the last 3 cods put together (style and play wise) and you get Black Ops. Seems they just took bits from each of them and came up with Black Ops. I would at least give it a try.

RedAl

Distinguished Member
Two reasons why you should..........

1. No quickscoperzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. No boosters!

Do it man! :thumbsup:

Boozehound

Banned
I had it and never actually played it on my own XBox as my internet connection was down for over a week. Played it a lot down at my brothers though (I can't live without Live - he was sick of the sight of me!) and was so impressed that I traded my own copy in for NFS Hot Pursuit.

Probably going to pick it back up now though, purely because I felt like a leper on Friday night when everyone else on my friends list was on it and I was plowing a lone furrow trying to beat Kahluafan's HP times. Defo think MW2 is a superior game though.

hot-fuzz

Banned
Two reasons why you should..........

1. No quickscoperzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2. No boosters!

Do it man! :thumbsup:

None in mw2 now as they are all trying to find some way to cheat in Black Ops
Find MW2 a much better place to be now.

RedAl

Distinguished Member
None in mw2 now as they are all trying to find some way to cheat in Black Ops
Find MW2 a much better place to be now.

I know, seems they`re all adapting. I best make the most of Black Ops while its still ok to play. Once everyone`s doing it that`ll be when I trade it in! :rotfl:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sonus faber unveils new flagship Arena speaker series
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sharp showcases its upcoming 4K TV and audio line-up
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022