Should I be worried?

Doublehard

Novice Member
I've bought a Wii of fleabay, in Euros, from Germany. Paid loads of money for delivery (£35!). He said he posted it onthe morning of Tuesday 19th and I've still not received it!! He hasn't responded to any emails since Wednesday evening. I did it all through ebay, paid through paypal. Would you be worried? Problem is I might have been able to of get one buy now, and next week if it doesn't come its not as though I can get another one, i'll have to wait and go through the claims procedure.

Tetlee

Distinguished Member
How much did you pay for the thing in total?

Reason I ask is if it was a good price(being from Germany), I guess if you do get opportunity of purchasing from a shop after Christmas, you could always go for it & sell this one if it turns up just after.

Obviously not a good idea if you already payed top dollar though.

candi

It could be held up in the post, I had something arrive yesterday that took 9 days to get here and that was only from Suffolk to Cheshire!! :eek:

a27

I've bought a Wii of fleabay, in Euros, from Germany. Paid loads of money for delivery (£35!). He said he posted it onthe morning of Tuesday 19th and I've still not received it!! He hasn't responded to any emails since Wednesday evening. I did it all through ebay, paid through paypal. Would you be worried? Problem is I might have been able to of get one buy now, and next week if it doesn't come its not as though I can get another one, i'll have to wait and go through the claims procedure.

I've bought a few things from Germany in the past.

Their holidays tend to be longer than the British so it's possible that links on the transport chain are away for now.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
If he used DHL post packet (which he probably did) then they use Parcel Force in the UK. I got a 360 from Germany last year and the only way I knew it was at the depot was by going down there and asking if they had anything for me. They found it just sitting on a shelf in the corridor which was a bit suspect but I got it all the same.

It may be worth either ringing or going down to your local depot to check.

Doublehard

Novice Member
If he used DHL post packet (which he probably did) then they use Parcel Force in the UK. I got a 360 from Germany last year and the only way I knew it was at the depot was by going down there and asking if they had anything for me. They found it just sitting on a shelf in the corridor which was a bit suspect but I got it all the same.

It may be worth either ringing or going down to your local depot to check.
Just gave them a call, they are closed till next Wednesday:thumbsdow , oh well:(

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom