• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

SHould Humax change channel to record?

stevechaloner

Standard Member
Just bought a Humax Foxsat HDR - just using 1 input at the moment as only 1 feed from LNB. If box is set to say BBC1 and a program on ITV has been set to be recorded, nothing is recorded if the box is left on BBC1. It will only start recording when I manually change channel to ITV (in this example). I know I can't watch one channel while recording another, but surely it should automatically change to the channel it is set to record when the time comes?

logiciel

Welcome to AVF.
On a Sky receiver you have to specify in the menu that only one connection is available to the dish - presumably you have to do the same with your receiver.

grahamlthompson

In memoriam
Just bought a Humax Foxsat HDR - just using 1 input at the moment as only 1 feed from LNB. If box is set to say BBC1 and a program on ITV has been set to be recorded, nothing is recorded if the box is left on BBC1. It will only start recording when I manually change channel to ITV (in this example). I know I can't watch one channel while recording another, but surely it should automatically change to the channel it is set to record when the time comes?

Read this specially post 8

http://www.avforums.com/forums/pvrs-vcrs/1363666-foxsat-single-feed-recording-problem.html

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom