should have stuck with s5

chrismobile

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi:hiya:I beginning to think I should have stuck with my s5 the battery on s6 is terrible can't believe Samsung put such a poor battery there best phone. Charged 100% within 10 mind 90% what ever battery must be like with out power save mode turned on dont no. Are iPhone 6 battery better?

I don’t have an iPhone 6 but my Grandson does and every time I ring him the calls goes to voice mail because he says his battery is flat and if he’s going out for more than 10 hours he comes here to borrow my 6000mAh juice pack.

Hi :hiya:well I think the batteries in the new high end phones are rubbish you can't do what you want on phone find yourself keep watching battery level and with Samsung and iPhone tell you how to save battery like having a black screen saver I think it's poor the phones are expensive if buying straight out and not a contract. there bringing out a s7 series Samsung and iPhone I say improve just the batteries in them

Having seen & used both the Note 5 & S6 got to disagree.

The Note 5 is Samsung's best phone, but in answer to the original post yep you would have been better staying with the S5

Theres nothing wrong with the S6 battery ,make sure its on the last firmware,turn Google sync off,make sure NFC is off

Theres nothing wrong with the S6 battery ,make sure its on the last firmware,turn Google sync off,make sure NFC is off
Without Google sync there isn't much point having an Android phone. No Google Now, no location history, no calendar, email, bookmark sync, search history etc. Basically the things that make Android so useful.
Regarding the S6 battery, the company I work for do not use the S5 and Note4 because of the poor battery. All you can do is hope that Samsung release Marshmallow asap. The doze feature works well.

Without Google sync there isn't much point having an Android phone. No Google Now, no location history, no calendar, email, bookmark sync, search history etc. Basically the things that make Android so useful.
Regarding the S6 battery, the company I work for do not use the S5 and Note4 because of the poor battery. All you can do is hope that Samsung release Marshmallow asap. The doze feature works well.
I disagree on that ,theres nothing wrong with the Samsung calendar ,email etc ,never use google now as its known to affect battery life /alternately just tick the boxes on the Google stuff you DO want to sync ,no need to have everything syncing all the time

Hi:) I have just found feature on s6 where you can hide battery level at top of screen I think that's best feature on the s6:laugh: as I find myself looking at battery level all time. Maybe the s7 will have better battery my s5 was much better

Don't forget to do the app battery optimisation

Hi wezzywebb:hiya: what phone do you use? What do I need to do in smart manager? I am using s6 with contrast 50% I use power saver mode is there any thing else to save more battery? I think having a black home screen bit silly. I have hiden the battery % at top of screen or I just keep looking at it

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom