• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Should have gone to Specsavers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badger0-0

Distinguished Member
It always amazes me when women go for kids when there's loads of blokes who would do the business, even with a heffer like her :confused:

Saggy

"Linda Jane Jones, 34, a mother-of-two from Mold, became pregnant by the teenager, who the judge said had been left "considerably traumatised." "

No **** , i think i would be . considerably traumatised lol

Martin

Badger0-0

Distinguished Member
I know some blokes whose attitude is "every hole's a goal", especially when the beer glasses are on.
Not me, I hasten to add.
If she came at me, I think I'd be traumatised too :eek:

Badger0-0

Distinguished Member
"Linda Jane Jones, 34, a mother-of-two from Mold, became pregnant by the teenager, who the judge said had been left "considerably traumatised." "

No **** , i think i would be . considerably traumatised lol

Martin

Beat me to it :)

Chox1988

Distinguished Member
damn, i pretty much agree with all the above, pity that 14 year old, scarred for life having to look at that whale naked, looks bad enough with clothes on.

Badger0-0

Distinguished Member
I know what you're saying, but I'm not sure it's quite the same.
Let's face it, when I was 14, 30 years ago, my mates and I were all gagging to lose their cherry and I'm sure it's the same, if not worse now.
I'd have loved to have been seduced by an older woman, just not by that old boot.
Also, I've heard it said loads of times "I don't know what he's moaning about".

It does disgust me though.
Like I said, it's not difficult for a woman to get a proper man.

Reign-Mack

its not really about what a boy may have wanted its about what an adult has done to a child.

If it was filthy fat man and a younger girl or a filthy fat man and a young boy for that matter people would want the "****er" to pay. regardless of what the boy may have wanted and regardless of the boys sexuality.

Badger0-0

Distinguished Member
I agree.
Well, to an extent.
The willingness does come into it somewhat, IMO.
And I fail to see how he could have been unwilling, given the physical necesseties (sp).
When the aim of most 14 yo lads is to have sex, as opposed to most 14 yo girls trying to put it off (I hope or would like to think), I think there is a big difference.

Also, bear in mind that 14 is actually legal in large parts of the world.

FWIW, my missus agrees with you totally, in that it's equally as bad.

Either way, I think the humour was pointing at the woman being a trog.
I'd suggest that if she was well fit, most answers would have been saying "jammy bleeder".

Don't get me wrong, it's not a defence.
I think she's the lowest of the low, for reasons described earlier.

Badger0-0

Distinguished Member
I was just thinking about this again.
This line intrigued me somewhat:

If it was filthy fat man and a younger girl or a filthy fat man and a young boy for that matter people would want the "****er" to pay.

I was thinking that, given that the papperazzi seem to be all in favour of "toy boys", how would women react to this story?

My missus said that if she was in prison, the woman involved would get a similar welcome to what a man would expect.

Pipe up girls :smashin:
Or ask your missus, lads, please.

Pat_C

pity that 14 year old, scarred for life having to look at that whale naked
Do you think he was only scarred on the third occasion, or the first two as well? :)

shodan

Distinguished Member
But I'm sure he'd end up Cwyyyying...

Eddy.

Banned
"He said the victim had been "considerably traumatised" by what she had done."

No s***.

Intya

Ignoring the fact it'd be a double paper bag moment, I'm all for women with curves, but she's taking the biscuit, the jar & the cupboard!

Reign-Mack

I agree.
Well, to an extent.
The willingness does come into it somewhat, IMO.
And I fail to see how he could have been unwilling, given the physical necesseties (sp).
When the aim of most 14 yo lads is to have sex, as opposed to most 14 yo girls trying to put it off (I hope or would like to think), I think there is a big difference.

Also, bear in mind that 14 is actually legal in large parts of the world.

FWIW, my missus agrees with you totally, in that it's equally as bad.

Either way, I think the humour was pointing at the woman being a trog.
I'd suggest that if she was well fit, most answers would have been saying "jammy bleeder".

Don't get me wrong, it's not a defence.
I think she's the lowest of the low, for reasons described earlier.
But it is a defence, its ok its a boy and boys want to have sex but girls dont:rolleyes: old fashioned thoughts aside, if it was a man doing it to a younger homosexual boy, people would still have a hard time excepting it regardless of him "passing physical necesseties (sp)" being the giver not just the taker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom