Should Gordon Brown Be Charged With Treason?

Rasczak

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
...for refusing a referendum on the Lisbon Treaty?

I can think of worse people to be charged with treason to be honest mate

:rotfl: Would have been a Yes/No poll attached to this thread but, on a Vodafone 2G connection, it takes longer than 2mins to go from the submit thread page to loading the poll page :eek: :suicide:

Oh well - just post your answers instead! A clear Yes! from me!

No but we could relegate him to First Minister of his homeland!!

No because he hasn't broken any laws defined in the Treason Act (even if it is a few hundred years old)

It may be difficult to achieve a charge of treason, but Cheating, Lying Scumbag. Not fit for purpose. :mad::mad::mad:

Now that shouldn't be too difficult.

No because he hasn't broken any laws defined in the Treason Act (even if it is a few hundred years old)
A specific Act could be passed for the event - the Gordon Brown Treason Act. Hmm - I might draft it and send it to my MP. :thumbsup:

Not sure we can do him on a treason charge, but there must be something we can throw at him and get him banged up for a while!

What about crimes against the nation!

Oh isn't that treason anyway? :confused:

Off with his head!!!:devil:

Is that David Cameron you are talking about?

What has David Cameron got to do with the running of the country or the mess that it's currently in as he is a member of the opposition with no power whatsoever

What has David Cameron got to do with the running of the country or the mess that it's currently in as he is a member of the opposition with no power whatsoever

It's LGS talking, just bashing tories for the sake of it and being blind to the mess his labour heroes are throwing millions of people into.
Why would he care, he's not the one who's going to pay for it over the next decades, my son is...

well the thread is so utterly ridiculous i had to add my own prejudices in as well.

Don't you know? Despite having been in power for twelve years, and presiding over a period of unparalleled economic growth, all the problems we're facing right now are Maggie Thatcher's (and therefore, by association, David Cameron's) fault...

Last edited:
I
Why would he care, he's not the one who's going to pay for it over the next decades, my son is...

i have godchildren who will have to pay for the mess created by bankers some of which should be serving prison terms

i have godchildren who will have to pay for the mess created by bankers some of which should be serving prison terms

Yes it's all the bankers' fault, nothing to do with 'no boom and bust' idiocy so lets spend like there's no tomorrow and don't save for a rainy day... :rolleyes:

Yes it's all the bankers' fault, nothing to do with 'no boom and bust' idiocy so lets spend like there's no tomorrow and don't save for a rainy day... :rolleyes:
same "idiocy" the Tories got involved in except they sold off all our assets as well making it far worse.

I don't think so.

Edward Heath took us into the EEC on a lie and every prime minister since has continued to lie about Europe.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom