Should Apple offer a free bumper to resolve the Signal issue?

Should Apple offer a free bumper to resolve signal issues?

• Yes

Votes: 35 66.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters

stevebez

So yes , or no?

stevebez

Perosnally - the signal issue does not affect me although a free bumper would be nice ;)

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
So yes , or no?

I voted no, but only because I owuld want to them to fix the cause and not the symptom.

I want them to fix it, but not by just giving out bumpers as there are people out there who would not want an Iphone with a bumper on it.

[Edit] - If it was as an interim measure, then I guess I would vote yes.

jerryjal

Got to agree with Azzin here. :)

SparkShot

I voted No.

I'd much rather have the problem fixed by either a software update (if thats possible) or they just did a recall if worst came to the worse.

A free bumper just seems like a bodge solution epecially for a high profile item such as this.

jmac

Distinguished Member
no they need to fix the real problem...

dathomir

I'm going to say Yes on this.

bobbytoad

free bumper is not an acceptable way of covering up a design flaw - plus it looks ugly and unsophisticated unlike the design of the phone itself

D

Deleted member 171211

No, I want a proper fix that lets me use my phone however I want, not how Apple say I should use it. I like to dock my phone and a bumper means I need to keep removing it before it will fit in the dock.

usenetz

No! They shouldn't give out rolls of Sellotape either - they should fix the problem.

a l e x

Distinguished Member
I think having a bumper on the iPhone 4 makes it look hideous.

Really? I did at first but the all black looks good I think. I like the raised edge too, stops the back getting mangled.

I'd vote no, they need it fixing. If they do give free bumpers out I'll be demanding a refund for the 25 notes I spent on mine.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom