1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Short films

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by James45, Feb 17, 2003.

1. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Lets face it they are of virtually no use apart from being used as industry showcases because no-one (unless you watch Channel 4 in the early hours) gets to see them.

My reason for bringing this up is because I've just found out Chris Morris is up for a Bafta for his first short film called My Wrongs 8245-8249 and 117 about a man who no longer feels he deserves a name and a nasty talking dog who acts as his lawyer and it looks quite good. I also saw a good one (while watching channel four in the early hours:D ) which ended up launching the career of the fella who plays Tim in The Office.

Surely DVD is the perfect medium for short films, distributors wouldn't have to pay anything for them and you could tuck a couple away in the special features of your releases.

2. Rambo John J

Rambo John J

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +858
    Have you got My Wrongs yet?
    Even though it's only a 12 minute short, with all the extras it's got around 60 minutes material on the disc including the original radio monologue it was based on. There's a nice short but sweet easter egg too.

Morris fans should definitely pick it up.