Shopto.net

J

jim2k23

Does anyone have a contact number for shopto, they have charged me for a wii that they have not sent me, so Im £175 out of pocket at the moment without any wii to show for it, and I cant log onto my account, hope some can help.

Find out if they plan to get any in stock whilst you are phoning them

will do, im going to have a go as because of them i could not get one of amazon this morning.

I just spoke with Shopto and they said they have a pre-order queue of 160.

I am something like number 155 :suicide:

Apparently early in the new year is the likely timescale for all of the preorder queue to be honored.

I just spoke with Shopto and they said they have a pre-order queue of 160.

I am something like number 155 :suicide:

Apparently early in the new year is the likely timescale for all of the preorder queue to be honored.

When did you order?

just before I was about to phone igor got in contact with me and says he is trying to sort the situiation out, as something has obviously gone wrong between shopto and my bank, and because of this i was unable to purchase one off amazon this morning so im rather guuted now and my chances of proberly getting a wii have now gone from slim to none by the looks of thigs :(

When did you order?

Only two days ago, I didn't ask Igor when the earlier preorders are likely to be honoured but he just told me "in the new year" for mine.

I hope my post didn't put anybody off order with Shopto, I am sure that they will bend over backwards to fulfil preorders.

I also have a preorder with my local branch of Choices put in a week ago. The branch manager told me that they are having a nightmare with Nintendo's distributor as their account manager left suddenly a week ago. This may have harmed the relationship and mean that Choices are less likely to be in line for stock. :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom