Shopto.net

Simebaby

Most places take your CC details when you order - shopto don't charge your card until they ship the item AFAIK.

I pre-ordered gears of war from them and I was very happy with the service. I'm sure other people on here have used them as well.

leicesterlad

Novice Member
Yeah shopto now don't charge your CC until the item is despatched.

It was only recently they did charge your CC when you ordered but I think they had alot of customers asking it to be changed.

Indiana Jones

FrancescoNoir

Novice Member
Agreed, Shopto are great. I ordered Zelda yesterday at about 3pm. For 32.99 it was delivered this morning.

I do wonder how sustainable those prices are in the long run, but make hay while the sun shines I suppose!

smashed

As you say.. how sustainable are they?? :)
Im not sure how much is a rip-off at other sites? No idea what the mark-up is on new games.
Just make sure that you use a credit card when you order. That way, if they do go bust (like shopto's last company did) then you wont lose your money.

Always buy online with a credit card. It covers you from any problems :thumbsup:

Accelra

Standard Member
They have great service + you generally get the games earlier for cheap too!

I managed to get Gears of War on the Tuesday before release thanks to Shopto!

J

jim2k23

shopto are generally really good, I ordered rainbow 6 vegas for the 360 on tuesday for £30 and it come wednesday morning and if you have any queries then contact then as I find them very helpful and they normally respond within half an hour max.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom