• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Shopto.net sale

michaelb007

Bioshock 2 Limited Edition for £13 is a steal. Huge box and comes with loads of stuff like a CD, record and a book.

Nemesis X2

Distinguished Member
Bioshock 2 Limited Edition for £13 is a steal. Huge box and comes with loads of stuff like a CD, record and a book.

Huge box eh, that's what really matters, i'm sold.;)

Steven

Senior Moderator
MotorStorm Pacific Rift (Platinum) available for a tenner which is a few quid cheaper than the nearest competitor

DS3 for £30, again a few quid cheaper than next nearest

Otherwise I do not see any stand out PS3 bargains and I hate the garishness of the xmas theme as it makes browsing hard :p I know there are other platforms but meh I have no time for that :D

fanpages

site is down at the mo

...still in that state:

"Our site is down as we are currently performing upgrades and changes to make your service even better. We apologise for any inconvenience and expect to resume operations again soon

Our engineers are currently working hard to make sure the downtime is kept to a minimum.

Please check back soon.
Last updated: Nov 29th 2010"

BFN,

fp.

SuperAshcroft

Site is working now. Well, as much as Shopto ever bloody works. Only site where I have to allow scripts globally just to put something in the fecking basket. Still, that Bioshock 2 LE is finally low enough for me to buy it.

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
i always seem to have problems using Shopto, page looks a mess in IE. I'd rather pay extra than have to use their site which is a shame

Hello there FP, you well squire?

Always-hungry

Agreed and forget using Safari to purchase anything and pay viA paypal (Only method I trust with these)

Good price and service, bad site and did have cc issues last summer after only using them once and no other time was my card used.

millerlfc

Bioshock 2 LE has been that price on PS3 and PC from shopto for ages, I know as I've been checking regulalrly hoping for the 360 version. Much as I like shopto it's the worst 'sale' I've ever seen, of the 50 or so items about half of them were already at that price.

Allthewaythere

Standard Member
I have nothing but good things to say about shopto. Always turn up next day delivery, and have been consistantly competitive with their pricing. Since they now offer paypal payment, it makes it a even better/safer shopping experience!

TooDark

Distinguished Member
i always seem to have problems using Shopto, page looks a mess in IE. I'd rather pay extra than have to use their site which is a shame

its a real shame in my opinon as i've never had any problems using Shopto and i've been shopping with them for years now.....i can honestly recommend them to anyone:smashin:
i have bought many a games from them and always arrived next day even when ordering late in the day so all good:D
top marks:thumbsup:

nero0410

Distinguished Member
I have never had any problems with them either, they have some great deals sometimes and have always delivered in 48-72 hours max. Mostly next day.

tris

fanpages

Hi buddy, I'm fine thanks. Snowed-in, but warm & working from home. Hope you are OK too.

I have not used ShopTo.net since the issues with the credit card fraud & the fact they sent used goods in two separate orders after I was expecting new condition for both items.

Their site is a "visual experience" that can be difficult to navigate, but plenty of people do not share my/our opinion.

I have the Collector's Edition (Steelbook) of "Killzone 2" thanks to ShopTo.net (purchased before the misuse of my credit card details) & I dropped into this thread hoping to find a "not to be missed" offer for an item unavailable anywhere else, but I will not be relenting on my 'boycott' on this occasion.

I have raised the issue of the fraudulent use of my card details in a previous thread at AVForums & was corrected in my statement that it was their card processing agency that leaked the details to the web community, not ShopTo.net.

BFN,

fp.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom