shopbyprice and Toshiba PF2/PF3

N

nelsonxl

Hello people,

Just got my new Sainsburys credit card which gives me 1 year 0% interest on purchases so it is finally time to get my new TV! Been looking at lots and I have to say this forum has put me off most after the number of reported problems with almost every model!! (I know this is to be expected but is still a little worrying!)

Anyway, am looking to buy from shopbyprice.co.uk but have still not managed to get much feeback on people who have used them? Anyone here taken the plunge?

Also, am considering the Toshiba PF2 32ZP38 (£720) or the PF3 32ZP48 (£910). Haven't been able to tell what the differences are and whether it is worth the extra? I will mainly be watching DVD's and a bit of TV.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

I own a Toshiba 32ZP48. I cannot praise it highly enough. regards, yt

Hi red 16v,

does that mean you have dumped your Panny PD30 ?

regards

builder

Well, I have never had a Panasonic PD30. I was seriously thinking of getting one until I saw one in the flesh - without doubt one of worst pictures I have ever seen (and I usually like Panasonic).I regard it as a lucky escape. regards, yt.

Thanks for that redV16, think I'm going to go for that one, just struggling to find any shops with a decent selection of 32" screens to look at. Does anyone know of any (in and around Huddersfield preferably!)

Well it's just my opinion, I think you're doing absolutley the right thing by trying to see as many as you can in one place - perhaps you might like the Panasonic ? a lot of people on this forum do. regards, yt.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom